Depois de passar o verão inteiro na estrada com o Incubus, Paris Jackson encerrou sua turnê mais recente em grande estilo, com sua primeira apresentação no famoso anfiteatro Hollywood Bowl, em Los Angeles. Antes do show, a cantora levou a NYLON aos bastidores enquanto se preparava para a noite, que contou com um look escolhido por Hedi Slimane, da Celine.
Texto original • English
After spending all summer on the road with Incubus, Paris Jackson closed her latest tour with a bang: with her first performance at Los Angeles’ famed Hollywood Bowl amphitheater. Ahead, the singer took NYLON behind-the-scenes as she got ready for the night, which came with a look selected by Celine’s Hedi Slimane.
Describe your look for the show tonight:
Celine by Hedi Slimane and archival R13 Boots, makeup by Pauly Blanch and hair by Miles Jeffries. I styled myself.
What's your pre-show routine?
I hung out with some friends beforehand, stretched my neck for some head-banging, said a little prayer, and had a band huddle.
“I usually always do my own hair and makeup and just wear normal clothes but the Bowl is such a big deal to me so I wanted to dress up special.”
What are three must-have things for you backstage?
Artist credentials, in-ear monitors, and water.
What's your favorite song to play live right now and why?
I love covering “No Rain” by Blind Melon. I think maybe even more than playing my own originals. It’s a perfect song from start to finish and I love the register my voice sits in and the audience always seems to respond well to it.
What's your go-to post-show meal?
It changes every show, sometimes I don’t like eating too much after a gig, but after the Bowl I had a smashburger with a fried egg from Mel’s [Drive-In] with curly fries, a banana milkshake, and pumpkin pie.

COMENTAR